Hi, my name is Elisabeth Douglas, I am a French born Australian who has spent most of her life developing skills and expertise in the property industry internationally.
Starting in Byron Bay in 1988 with my involvement in the lead up to the making of the Byron@byron tourist resort, I set up one of the first hinterland bed and breakfast in the area. My entrepreneurial spirit and my passion for learning committed me to deepen my knowledge in property over the years (Real Estate/ Buyer’s Agent License in NSW/ Investor).
I have also studied with Cherie Barber at the start of her successful TV renovations career.
In the last 12 months, I became a developer on my own property between Byron Bay and Brunswick Heads, building, designing and decorating a 2 bedroom house and themed holiday cabins (Spanish, Italian, French).
My expertise in Interior Design covers:
• Interior design & styling
• Space & concept planning
• Interior & exterior colour consultancy
• Fixture and fittings selection
• Selection of window coverings, wall papers, decorative lighting & Art works
• Environmentally sustainable designs
• Property styling for sale
• New building and renovations
• Outdoor design & styling
• Consultation advisory session
• Custom kitchen & bathroom designs
• Custom built-in joinery
• Access to our exclusive suppliers
• Commercial design
• Accommodation retail & office spaces design
• Custom upholstery
• Homeware & décor selections
• Create a safe home environment